Oregon Cattlemen Association Membership Benefits
Producer membership benefits include:
- Having voting rights
- A subscription to the “Oregon Beef Producer” monthly magazine
- Eligibility for the OCA Livestock Vandalism and Theft Reward Program
- Eligibility for the Oregon Cattlemen’s Stewardship Fund’s Scholarship Program
- Being acquainted with other producers in your area through your county association
- Opportunities to participate and serve on the OCA board and committees
- Having your name included in the annual membership directory
- Receiving e-mail updates on important industry issues
- Having a link to a website or an event listed on the OCA calendar
In addition to all the above mentioned benefits, we have two conventions per year that provide you an opportunity to become informed, involved, and provides a forum to get acquainted with fellow ranchers as well as political and academia leaders.
Associate membership benefits include all the above only without voting rights. Associate Council membership benefits include all the above and an opportunity to submit a “Friends of the Industry” article in the Oregon Beef Producer.